Clutch Side Fluids

CruelSoul

i use atf type f. I buy the cheapest walmart has and change it often

Unless you have a pancake bearing, this is a welded clutch ball waiting to happen! I recomend Klotz Flex Drive 30. Never lost a bearing, gear, shift fork, clutch, or had a clutch ball weld to the pushrod in 17 years of using it in a total of 7 Banshees and 2 Blasters.

yup atf type f but i do have a pancake and i never heard that atf can make the ball weld if you dont have a pancake

I am not saying that running ATF will make your clutch ball weld if you don't have a pancake bearing. What I am saying is that almost everybody that welds a clutch ball is running ATF without a pancake bearing. And as I said before, I have been running Klotz Flex Drive 30 for 17 years in at least 7 different Banshees and 2 Blasters, none with a pancake bearing, and I have never welded a clutch ball in ANY of them, nor have I lost any bearings, gears, shift forks or clutches. And at least 4 of those bike were ridden by girls that like to pull in the clutch and rev the motor as they coast down hills.