03 banshee for sale

ok im gonna start off by saying i just signed back up here after about fie years absence. i wanna thank all you guys for helping me build my shee, be sucessful racing flat track with it . i have a track championship with it and multiple feature wins all oer michigan and indiana. PROPS for all the help!

now comes the bad part< i haent ridden my shee but once a summer for the last 4 years. just to rip around the back yard and piss off the neighbors, and it gets fogged and stored in the enclosed trailer...........i am now racing UMP open wheel mods after succesfully winning a championship in purestock stock car class.

the shee.

2003 nickle plated frame with 450 arms , front brakes, tie rods. it has stock front shocks . a three inch shortend rear swing arm. ( have stock one still ) the rear shock is off a 2002 yamaha street bike. also has durablue sway bar.

the motor is trinity stage three ported with the turbo head mod. when built they put a new crank and flywheel in it. it has wiseco pistons 10 over.

boss racing intake w two mikunni 34 mm carbs and k&n filters . g-force 3 reed cages.

the bike has TPI unstamped inframe dragpipes on it.

i have two sets of rear wheels with hoosier tires on them, on set of fronts with the same. i have paddles and stock front tires to go w bike also.

two sets of plastic also.....one blue and one black with carbon fiber .

shaved seat with griper cover.

ac alumimum nerf bars.

rental dirt bike bars, thumb throttel, hae twist throttel also.

i have stock hubs with rots and brakes attached. and a box full of misc parts. xtra sprockets front 13-17 and a few extra rears. xtra chain. some motor internals also

i am asking 3500.00 but price is negotitable....... clean title.

kevlar clutch pack.....with r6 steels...........t's secret.....lol

if interested please contact me......Ryan 1-269-591-1320 call or text i am in southwest lower michigan

i will not be one to check messages, i borrowed net to put this ad on here. thanks again guys, thanks for all the past help!

again the contact info is . Ryan 1-269-591-1320.................calll or text............................thanks

Edited by rflagel222

• 5 years later...