Who do you use to ship ATVs?

I have used ABF to ship. Have to drain fluids, build a pallet but they are fast and cheap. If you do station to station is where you save money. USHIP you can add in your own price of what you want to pay and then let others bid on your shipment. Its free, shippers pay the premium to see the freight.

Adam

That Uship sounds pretty good. Did you include shipping in sale price? Also, how are you ensuring your payment? Hate to see you pay shipping AND get fucked out of your 'shee. banghead

Also look into hot-shot trucking, that's where guys with smaller trucks haul smaller loads. In reality $800 don't seem to bad, Grey Dog gets about $100 for just a frame.

Edited by Larry's Shee

I just went through all this to ship a quad. 800 is too much. Uship isn't a bad option but there are some shady people on there so you must read the feedback. All my online quotes were too high. I ended up going with a really cool guy. It is just him and one other guy. They will do a door to door and haul it in an enclosed trailer. You don't have to prep the bike or crate it. They pick it up, strap it down, and bring it right to your door.

Here is their contact info.

Wolverine Cycle 817-680-8226, 817-496-4111

I spent weeks looking for the best deal and this was it. I could have saved a little going with someone who I didn't trust and would haul it in the back of their truck but that just didn't sit well with me.

Mailman

If u live in so cal, call so cal moving and ask for pat. Tell him mike c told u to call him. Look them up online, I use to work there long time ago. But still know all the guys there, I think he should be around 5 or 6 Bills.