HJR Dune port and Top end

I am planning on sending out some cylinders to get ported. If I keep hearing good things about kevin and how he treats his customers he'll get my vote over FAST.

Both are great shops. If you're on a schedule definitely go with Kevin. But if not it is all preference. I went to HJR due to his turn around time. But I've never heard one bad thing about F.A.S.T.

Yeah, i talked to him. I told him the cylinders im sending him already have the intake ports knife edged to make sure that didnt affect anything and he told me the dune would be the best way to go for my riding style, he got back to me fast with the whole situation.

Then yeah, totally worth it. You won't be disappointed.

I am planning on sending out some cylinders to get ported. If I keep hearing good things about kevin and how he treats his customers he'll get my vote over FAST.

I dont know much about FAST but i have been an HJR customer since 2006. I am more than satisfied with his work and technical support. He has always been there to help out with any issues and has a good one on one customer interaction.

My ported 350 duner always owned at the hill and drags unless I went up agianst a cub. Duning was awesome and it was an amazing port job. I highly recommend Kevin for your porting. Plus his turn around is faster then anyone. Usually less than 2 weeks.

Im thinking about getting my top end done at HJR :headbang: i was also thinking about getting a dune/play port :dance: . should i do it ? how is gonna make it preform at glamis and ect.

Kevin is the guy to go to. His port jobs are amazing and he really puts in a lot of work and time to put your bike ahead of the rest. I had a ported 350 duner that was always the fastest or one of the fastest bikes at the hill and drags and was always reliable. You will not be disappointed i can promise you that. Give him a call and he will set you up with whatever your riding style is.