White & Blue shee

chris c

Doing a tear down and want 2 do change up color theme on the shee. I was thinking on white plastics and blue frame. Does anybody have a white n blue shee out there so I can see how it looks. I seen a yfz with a white n blue n look nice and was thinking on doing the same. Should I powder coat or paint the frame. I have blue plastics, should I paint it or get new plastics. I like the fullbore but I would like 2 put in a custom grill n don't see much on the fullbore. Need help n opinions

The color scheme looks pretty good. Just wondering should I buy new white plastic or plaint my old plastics. Should I paint or powder coat the frame. I was also thinking painting the pipes black. I don't want any chrome on it. Not 2 big on chrome.

The color scheme looks pretty good. Just wondering should I buy new white plastic or plaint my old plastics. Should I paint or powder coat the frame. I was also thinking painting the pipes black. I don't want any chrome on it. Not 2 big on chrome.

well if your not big on chrome you should do your bike black and blue like snopczynski's bike here is a link http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=136695&st=0&p=1180870&hl=+blue%20+and%20+black&fromsearch=1entry1180870

Here's a couple that I've done. White & blue themes are my favorite.

blasterside.jpg

newtoy679.jpg

I like this 2 bikes it looks really nice. Now I'm really thinking on getting my sons grandfathers blaster n fix it up like these 2. I want 2 do it 2 my YFZ. The shee looks good with the fullbore plastics. 2 bad fullbore don't make it for the basterd. Should I paint the plastics or get new white plastics.

It's paint. True blue from wally world.

The full bore banshee was powdercoat $400.00 bucks worth banghead Funny thing is that the true blue paint matched perfect for detailed touches on that bike.

Wow that looks good for being spray canned. Any issues with chipping besides the obvious spots like under the frame?