powdercoat carbs ?

streetplatoon

you can do it. I bought these old 35s and completely stripped and rebuilt everything. Had the cap and bowls polished and then used Duplicolor Metal Cast green on top of adhesion promotor and chrome. In my florecent light garage it looks dull but in the sun it has the pop of translucent. With clearcoat over the top it should hold up pretty well.

carbcg.jpg

you can do it. I bought these old 35s and completely stripped and rebuilt everything. Had the cap and bowls polished and then used Duplicolor Metal Cast green on top of adhesion promotor and chrome. In my florecent light garage it looks dull but in the sun it has the pop of translucent. With clearcoat over the top it should hold up pretty well.

carbcg.jpg

nice! where did you get the material for that?

Napa carries the adhesion promotor and the chrome And the Metal Cast.

This paint is designed to be sprayed on a shiney metallic surface so you must use promoter then mexi chrome as a base coat. Then 3-4 very light coats of color. Let it dry for. A few days then hit it with clear.

just make sure you take your time and tape/prep well or it wont turn out right

Napa carries the adhesion promotor and the chrome And the Metal Cast.

This paint is designed to be sprayed on a shiney metallic surface so you must use promoter then mexi chrome as a base coat. Then 3-4 very light coats of color. Let it dry for. A few days then hit it with clear.

just make sure you take your time and tape/prep well or it wont turn out right

nice! thanks.... this is all paint ur talking about, right?

You would need to totaly strip the carbs but if you wanted to change the color I would think you would anodize them not pc

carbcg.jpg

Nice they look great!