Time to re jet

Just got done re jetting the bike for winter. Had a chance to throw on the winter rubber as well. There's 5 inches of fresh powder out there calling my name but it's currently 3am here. I think i'll wait till morning. DONT FORGET TO REJET FOR WINTER

• 2 weeks later...

Hi esterel. You helped me in the past and i got a question for you if you don't mind.

I have a shee with fmf fatty and powercore 2 silencers. I got the stock airbox with a uni foam filter. The air snorkel is removed and the lid is still on. Everything else is stock including the carbs.

In the summer i ran 280 main jet and 25 pilot jet (just a bit rich) 270 would be fine but i like it a little richer.

Now in winter i rejeted for -15C with 320 main jet and 30 pilot jet. My problem is the shee won't start using the kick starter only the push start method. Basicaly i need to be towed and use the compression to start it.

I inspected everything the carbs are clean, compression is good 120psi and the plugs fire up real good (make fire). I even try spraying some quick starting fluid in the plug hole and the shee simply just won't start. I adjust airscrews everything is good.

The problem i think is that the banshee drown in its own fuel which cause it to not start up. Like if there is too much gas going in the motor.

I was wondering since you ride in the same temperature range what jet did you use and what was your mods on your shee???

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

By the way when i use the compression to start the shee the banshee runs super fine. Quick response on and off throttle no problem reving from idle to WOT and back to idle. First gear to the top of six is done like a charm. So i know that my jetting is fine but the shee still doesn't kick start. Maybe i could tell you too that the shee sit outside at -15C if that can help find the problem.

Once again thanks for your help and advice.