Wheelman Chassis NEW SITE! Check it out!

Josh Z

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicely done. I do have a suggestion though. If possible, you need to make it to where people can double click the photo's to really be able to see the product up close. I don't know about other's but if I'm buying a product sight un-seen I want to be able to get up close and personal with it.

I'm all about trying something different and helping the small business guys. From the looks of it and other's feedback, I will definetly be giving wheelman a call when I get around to ordering a +4 roundtube.

Nicely done. I do have a suggestion though. If possible, you need to make it to where people can double click the photo's to really be able to see the product up close. I don't know about other's but if I'm buying a product sight un-seen I want to be able to get up close and personal with it.

I'm all about trying something different and helping the small business guys. From the looks of it and other's feedback, I will definetly be giving wheelman a call when I get around to ordering a +4 roundtube.

Thanks for the input Rodger! the slide shows will go full screen if you click on the full size button on the top right of the slideshow. and Ill look into the photos being resizable. Thanks for the input!!! keep it coming!!!

thanks for the good words guys im putting a order together for hoodies and shirts.

shoot me a pm if you want one. shirts are $15 and hoodies are $24.

also discounts on swag with a product purchase.

werner your arm should be there soon and ill get ya s shirt .