Sneak peek

4MiLLDraGSheE

Here's a sneak peek of my banshee should be completely done very soon. Gotta say thanks a whole lot to all the amazing work of some guys who really know they're stuff. Jd of JDSCUSTOMS has really been helping me a lot more than I would have ever though. I think he likes it more than I do haha. Mr.blingmotorsports. My Vegas Jeff seat to come. Voltric. Herr jugs. And Tim at stellar. Here's a before it was tore down.

412c2181.jpg

Now after a lot more money. A lot of jds help some stellar goodies and new powder it's starting to come together.

84108231.jpg

2bcca81e.jpg4aedfe9b.jpg

6c7065c2.jpg

ebd75594.jpg

77daf3f9.jpg

c44c60b7.jpg

a59830ed.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://powder365.com/store/images/p516_img_005.JPG

thats a little better look of what the powder looks like, its amazing in the light.

Whoa! I thought it looked good in the first pic but damn! The flake in there is dope!

Meh nah just that was the original way I wanted it but funds were short for powder so this time around I just didn't want expenses to hold me back. Figured if imma dO it might as well go big. Yeah best way I can describe powder is pearlescent candy metallic flake haha. Thanks guys seats going to Jeff now for some bare metal looking covers can't wait!

Gotta love drag bikes, you are using about 10% of that stainless bolt kit.... At least u can sell what u dont use lol... Its coming along, gotta get some nitrogen in that rear shock cuz it is loosey goosey. I should have it ready for ya next week bud.