need help on how to stop wheelies from happening on thge pa coal hiulls

lms1977

I'm to lazy to switch swingers all the time. and we trail ride and climb all in the same day I am going to try a few things first and if that dont work than yes a longer swingarm is what I'll get it is a +6 already.

but you are right I probably need a longer one, thanks for all the replies.

I will put the stock foot pegs on to move them back up 2.5 inches and lower my gearing and see what happens I will let you know.

the hill I am having troble with even the guy that made it said he cant pull 3rd it wheelies and he had to shift to 2nd to make it up cause once he wheelied it fell on its face in third.

Ok so for the update yesterday I tried new gearing 13-43 and it seemed way better for me, the gears seemed closer or tighter together which I liked for the hills and now seems as though when I wheelie and let off I can just stab the throttle and it comes back to life :)

now instead of 2nd and 3rd on the hills I'm using 2nd 3rd and 4th

I switched half way through the day to a 20in sidewinder tire (similar to sand shark tire) they were brand new and 8in rim ran very little air in them and it seemed to be the perfect amount of traction with my 300lb ass sitting in the middle of the seat on the hills

so I will probably be going to a +8 swingarm when I get a more aggressive tire but we will see it I can get used to it????

it still wheelies like a mother fucker but with the gearing changes and moving the foot pegs back to stock it seems that I can control it well kinda anyway it definatly makes for a fun ride :)

You guys run paddles and trail ride? :blink: That can't be fun. (Not being a jerk) lol :cheers:

yea we might trai ride 10-40 min to the hils then tail to the next hill the paddles run nice once you are moving 10mph or so