removing snorkle

2004LEBanshee

start high go 3 sets higher than u are at and then go lower its pretty simple not to screw it up ..get a clymers it will do u some good just gotta remember dont get scared everyone was in the same boat as u at one point in there lives.. the hq is full of info .. just look and u shall find ..

IT DOESNT DO ANY GOOD TO CHECK THEM AT IDLE. yOU NEED TO READ YOUR PLUGS AT WOT KILL, 6TH GEAR IS THE BEST. FIND A PLACE TO RUN WOT THEN KILL IT WHILE WOT. TAKE YOUE 13/16 WRENCH OUT OF YOUE POCKET AND PULL THE PLUGS. DOING A PLUG CHOP IS TRUELY THE BEST WAY TO GET A CORRECT READING. OR TOSE A A OLD SET AND TAKE THEM BACK TO YOUR GARAGE TO LOOK AT THEM. LIKE REAS11 SAID, WE WHERE ALL THERE AT ONE TIME. GOOD LUCK AND GIVER HELL!

• 1 month later...

you might not need to rejet I have no snorkel the rest stock and 180 mains 700-ft above sea level air screws 2 1/4 turns out (started at 1.5 turns out) I tried going to 210 mains and it was way too rich but i run a synthetic oil at 42:1 FIND BENBB AND GET HIS (JETTING FAQ) OFF OF HIM. His 30-40 question Q&A is the best thing to have when jetting you should go to a synthetic pre mix if you are not already using one that will richen your mixture anyway