need confirmation

spalding

hey i need to know for sure before i rejet my bike, that is bone stock besides pro design air filter and pro circuit pipes, will be jetted for 35-65 degree weather, my jets i believe i should use is 280 mains and 27.5 pilot and elevation is at 400ft, what do you think?

Edited by spalding

hey i need to know for sure before i rejet my bike, that is bone stock besides pro design air filter and pro circuit pipes, will be jetted for 35-65 degree weather, my jets i believe i should use is 280 mains and 27.5 pilot and elevation is at 400ft, what do you think?

lol,if u need confirmation u should have posted this in the first place lol.running open air box for summer will be 280 and k&n filter. you should even be good to the 65 degree but if ur getting colder run 290-300 or put ur lid on with 280s. do a plug chop and find out for sure.actually,since ur 400 ft, start with 290 then as it gets colder look into 300, getting into 30s run 310.a 290 and airbox lid might be fine.ur gonna have to do some detective work on the plugs period to see what ur bike wants.this will get u started and possibly in there.