YFZshee projects

did you read my thread yet?

best thing to do is treat it like a real conversion. yes you need to actually change the frame to make it fit and LOOK right and work like it should. if not it just looks like cobbled up trash. yes i said that.

Cam yes I have read your thread over and over, And i do agree, the front factory mounts and front frame rails supporting the a-arms so be reconfigured for things to fit and look proper, not taking anything away fro the other builds but im going for more of a oem original look.

I dont want my pipes sticking out and laying on the ground..

Have you made anymore progress with your build??

Everyone doing a build like this knows its countless hours of planning fabricating and welding,the biggest drawback i see so far is the rear shock location,and the shortness of the nose of this bike,i thought about lengthning the nose 2inches .Has anyone strecthed the front at all?

Everyone doing a build like this knows its countless hours of planning fabricating and welding,the biggest drawback i see so far is the rear shock location,and the shortness of the nose of this bike,i thought about lengthning the nose 2inches .Has anyone strecthed the front at all?

Is this idea to make sure the pipes do not get changed?

I know that my expanchine chambers are close but clear good with long travel

Why would you want to do that?

sleeper the next one i do will be stretched in the front about 8-14".

i have also consider'd doing a 2-4 inch stretch on the smaller ones. the frame i'm doing now may get changed later after "shake down" i plan on building a jig for it and doing the stretch off of that.

I took mine out to the beach for the first time. Ran great. Used toomey t5 pipes and silencerss pod k&n filters. Was going to use a 2 into 1 filter however just not enough room. Bike rides great my only complaint is i feel the steering stem needs to be taller. Stops well jumps well. Turns great and goes through woops wonderful. i dought Ill ever ride my other banshee again. I am going to build another one.

\

2zzm8uw.jpg

x5e3jk.jpg

• 8 months later...