Ebay serval is it a good setup?

figaro

this is what i bought today and i still have stuff to buy including the bike and motor, clutch atc... :shootself:

Elka rear shock and Linkage - +4 swingarm 165, dunes, inter.

Streamline stabilizer - red carbon 1

Fox Evol front shock

Fireball A-arms long travel chrome +1 forward +2 side

Stellar Arched Ladder Swing Arms Chrome +4 long

LSR Axle Kit -

LSR front/rear hubs,

LSRaxle,

LSR sprocket hub,

LSR lock nut,

LSR brake hub

Streamline Billetanium Hydraulic Clutch

Fluidyne Radiator

R2 pips chromed

2 Lectron 38mm with HV style. with adjustable main jet/ pj in the carb i have no idea what this is but a friend on BansheeHQ recommended it for me ;)

K&N Filter for 35-42mm Carbs 3.5" x 13" with Outerwears THROTTLE CABLES

i want to change the tires and rims what do you recommend

i bought these tires and rims but put them on hold coz i was not sure about them. i want to change the .160 black label to blue .125 i only ride on the sane and i do jump but nothing big. if the .125 label are strong enough i would buy them coz i want the bike to be light as possible

Sand Stars 22-8-10

Sand Stars 20-11-10

Douglas front rims - black label 10x6

Douglas rear wheels - black label 10x9

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is what i bought today and i still have stuff to buy including the bike and motor, clutch atc... :shootself:

Elka rear shock and Linkage - +4 swingarm 165, dunes, inter.

Streamline stabilizer - red carbon 1

Fox Evol front shock

Fireball A-arms long travel chrome +1 forward +2 side

Stellar Arched Ladder Swing Arms Chrome +4 long

LSR Axle Kit -

LSR front/rear hubs,

LSRaxle,

LSR sprocket hub,

LSR lock nut,

LSR brake hub

Streamline Billetanium Hydraulic Clutch

Fluidyne Radiator

R2 pips chromed

2 Lectron 38mm with HV style. with adjustable main jet/ pj in the carb i have no idea what this is but a friend on BansheeHQ recommended it for me ;)

K&N Filter for 35-42mm Carbs 3.5" x 13" with Outerwears THROTTLE CABLES

i want to change the tires and rims what do you recommend

i bought these tires and rims but put them on hold coz i was not sure about them. i want to change the .160 black label to blue .125 i only ride on the sane and i do jump but nothing big. if the .125 label are strong enough i would buy them coz i want the bike to be light as possible

Sand Stars 22-8-10

Sand Stars 20-11-10

Douglas front rims - black label 10x6

Douglas rear wheels - black label 10x9

Holy shit, you bought all that and havent bought a bike yet. Nice. List looks pretty decent, I would ditch that sand stars though and buy skat traks. blue labels will be fine for sand thats all i run on all my bikes. If you want some v paddles get the skat trak edge in 21/12/8 with 8 paddles, if straight paddles get the skat trak haulers in 21/12/8 in 8 or 9 paddle. I run both on different bikes as "duner" tires and am very happy with them

I say ditch the sandstars too. I like straight blades but that's me. I'd run some 9 paddle 21" skattraks. Since you are going with a full duner setup I'd get a hydraulic clutch too. They are sweet. I would run 35mm pwks for carbs since I like a softer throttle on a rider bike and you should have a Cadillac.

I would go atleast a 10 paddle. I have 8 paddle haulers and when I took it to the track this last weekend all I did was spin tire. I'm also running 35mm carbs but with R2 pipes. I still pulled a 5.8 but could have been alot better if I had more paddle.

I say ditch the sandstars too. I like straight blades but that's me. I'd run some 9 paddle 21" skattraks. Since you are going with a full duner setup I'd get a hydraulic clutch too. They are sweet. I would run 35mm pwks for carbs since I like a softer throttle on a rider bike and you should have a Cadillac.

you should have a Cadillac :rotflmao:

thanks i have already bought Lectron carbs 38mm with H/V and adjustable jets

I also have the hydrolic clutch too its in my list above.

thanks guys i will cancel the tires i ordered and go with the skat traks extreme or the haulers with 10 peddles or 12 :cheers:

Ok here is the thing you need to know about paddles. The bigger the tire the better they will hook. A 9 paddle 22/11/8 will hook way harder than a 10 paddle 20/10/10. The short stiff tires suck in my opinion, but some guys like them. You need to decide what you will be doing with the bike. If you want a straight duner, I still stand by the 21/12/8 8 paddle skat trak edges. I love them, just the right combo of traction and rideability. If you want to have a duner and do a lil drag racing once in a while get the same size but in the straight blade hauler. You are only running a +4 arm you wont need a ton of tire. In my opinion a 10 or 12 paddle hauler on a +4 arm will hook way too hard unless you go to the 20/10/10 carcass, and i think they just suck all the way around. ( I have a set and i never use them after 1st trip)

Yes I have a +4 swing arm. I ride the dunes mostly and like wheelies and going sideways /drift. I sometimes drag race 80% dunes 20% drag .so what should the tire be ?

I will place my order on Monday and cancel my old order. Thank you guys your the best forum ever =)

If you read the thread u will see I say I have yet to buy the banshee but I have already bought 10k worth of parts and I will gladl post picture of them once I receive the shipments next week =) I will also do a product review and a dyno test for you guys on bansheeHQ

Off course I have been riding since 1997 and I had a banshee i sold it though in 2001 due to a broken arm... where i live now there are no places to ride a banshee unless its a mud bike which i don't like. however, I go over seas at lest once a year and rent banshees lightly modified just air filters pips. i will also be moving somewhere where there are a dunes and lost of places to ride ATVs, this is why i want a banshee :drool: .

If you read the thread u will see I say I have yet to buy the banshee but I have already bought 10k worth of parts and I will gladl post picture of them once I receive the shipments next week =) I will also do a product review and a dyno test for you guys on bansheeHQ honestly I think I just might buy the cheetah PV 421cc and be done with it but I won buy it from trinity as the guys on the forum who are more knoligable then me advised aginst it so as always I will take there advice and either get the serval or the pv cheetah I will make some called on Monday

Oh,,,i read thread, believe me.....i just dont believe what i read. Im guessing you are either a TROLL or a kid with a Blaster who wished he had bought a Banshee instead. If you post up pix of said purchases i owe u an apology..until then i stand by my guess.

Oh,,,i read thread, believe me.....i just dont believe what i read. Im guessing you are either a TROLL or a kid with a Blaster who wished he had bought a Banshee instead. If you post up pix of said purchases i owe u an apology..until then i stand by my guess.