Need Help Syncing Carb

Well I just rebuilt the top end of my banshee. First time since I owned it since 2006 and first time ever. I also rebuilt the carbs with new jets and stuff. It still has a hard start to it and the idle is too low and will cut out. I also get smoke coming out the driver side pipe which was there before the rebuild. I need help syncing the carbs. Who sells a good tool for that. Also how do I adjust the idle on it? This is a box stock banshee with the Torrs box still on it. I dont plan on removing those as well. Any help will greatly appriciated.

Well I just rebuilt the top end of my banshee. First time since I owned it since 2006 and first time ever. I also rebuilt the carbs with new jets and stuff. It still has a hard start to it and the idle is too low and will cut out. I also get smoke coming out the driver side pipe which was there before the rebuild. I need help syncing the carbs. Who sells a good tool for that. Also how do I adjust the idle on it? This is a box stock banshee with the Torrs box still on it. I dont plan on removing those as well. Any help will greatly appriciated.

remove the tors. it will make it more reponsive throttle wise. i think it did anyways. the idle adjustment should be on top of the tors box i think? dont kill me if im wrong. havent seen the tors setup in long time lol.