10Mil Super Cub for a 4 Mil!

CandyBansh

If your serious, Andy at M&M has a special going for some 4 mil kits. Serval or cub. I'll buy a kit and put it all in perfect cases and you choose the tranny and do some trading. That way you will have a new motor. I have cpi pipes, 35mm pwk carbs, billet basket and all other components needed. Think about it and let me know. There will need to be some sort of security on your part before I spend the cash to build your motor. Also need to know the mechanical condition of your motor.

This guy wanted something like $2500 + my 4mil cub in a trade. I don't think he's ever going to find a deal to suit him.

I never said $2500 lol thats a litte un reaasonable. I said depending on the motor i'll take a 4 mil and $1500. Its not much when you look at just upgrading from a 4m crank to a 10. I have crankworks crank and my motor is basically brand new besides all the new poweder coating and chrome my motor has. Everyone wants a fast and pretty motor but nobody wants to pay the price. If i didnt have interest i wouldnt consistently have over hundreds of view and over 1k on ebay. Its just a tough market for someone to pay the right price no hard feelings.

I never said $2500 lol thats a litte un reaasonable. I said depending on the motor i'll take a 4 mil and $1500. Its not much when you look at just upgrading from a 4m crank to a 10. I have crankworks crank and my motor is basically brand new besides all the new poweder coating and chrome my motor has. Everyone wants a fast and pretty motor but nobody wants to pay the price. If i didnt have interest i wouldnt consistently have over hundreds of view and over 1k on ebay. Its just a tough market for someone to pay the right price no hard feelings.

I paid $1500 for my complete 4mm cub motor. There's deals out there and that's what turns people off when 'not so good' deals come around. Nothin' against you man, if you wait a few years you might find the deal :jesterlaugh:

I paid $1500 for my complete 4mm cub motor. There's deals out there and that's what turns people off when 'not so good' deals come around. Nothin' against you man, if you wait a few years you might find the deal :jesterlaugh:

Of course so then give me 3K for my motor, Im sure you can't compare the two motors. Every sponsor and ebay sells supercub cylinders for 1800-2200 that alone is your motor. Obviously everyone wants the best crackhead deal (including myself) but this isnt the one lol. I see that guy on fourms asking 2800 for his 10 mil supercub you get what you pay for at the end of day.

Of course so then give me 3K for my motor, Im sure you can't compare the two motors. Every sponsor and ebay sells supercub cylinders for 1800-2200 that alone is your motor. Obviously everyone wants the best crackhead deal (including myself) but this isnt the one lol. I see that guy on fourms asking 2800 for his 10 mil supercub you get what you pay for at the end of day.

thats my 10mm Supercub, obviously i would like to get more for it. everything is new on my motor too. i literally have 4-6 runs on it since all rebuilt by white knuckle. you just cant get what you want for them. selling something used your just gonna lose the money, it doesnt matter how fresh your motor is because everyone says theirs is. It sucks for people who really just rebuilt their motors like us. i built this motor 2 years ago for around 5500, then stuck like 400 into it last winter sending it off to white knuckle.

• 3 weeks later...