TZ Bearing

stroking

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someday will happen & you will be racing in the last round in a class.

Stock primary gears puts tons of stress on the crank. Thats why the cranks come with ball bearings.

I just have a little motor. It'll be fine, I talked with the engineer at the bearing company and he said it'd be fine.

i agree it hink its posibly a crappy install and bad chinese shit bearing..

i have ran and still to this day have all TZ style roller drum bearings on all my cranks. only one motor i have is running a set of straight cut gears no problems

i like that idear of clipping the other bearings in the cases lately i have been wondering about that very thing... i was thinkign the other day hmm what keeps the crank in side to side movement if i run this tz on this side. i have also in the past used clips on the races to keep them centerd in the cases.

what happend to the flywheel??

bearings are bearings. simple as that if they are built from inferiour materials OR installed wrong, used wrong or outside things going on like bad flex in crank out of round oout of true bad lube etc they will break..