Paul turners vs pro circuits

dbdshee

Which would be better for an all around pipe? Mostly used for trails and field riding. Paul turner mids, with fat boy silencers. Or pro circuit pipes? Also how do the paul turners sound? Thanks!

They are both great pipes, I've had more experience with PC's and they are really nice. Awesome power from low to top. Either way you can't go wrong.

Heres a vid of my PC's... Zero complaints about these pipes. I originally wanted PT's but couldnt find em in my price range. Got these for $200 shipped...

Edited by jlsparky7

• 2 weeks later...

I have a set of both but haven't had a chance to test them back to back. The general understanding is the PT's have a bit smoother and broad powerband than the PC's, however, they are both excellent all around pipes. Some say the PC's are the way to go once you move away from the stock configuration (strokers, larger bore, porting etc...)

I loved my PT mids on my first bike. Like mentioned snag whichever you find a better deal on as either will satisfy your wants. :cheers:

i agree on the pcs,but have never had pts.every pair i see is beat to shit because of the ram horns hanging.i love my pcs.they have great power all the way and ran great on my ported 4 mil motor too.