think its a jttinig issue

i just did a dune/play port and plus 4 timing , fmf pipes and cool head with 20cc domes , and i just put on 28 ' pwks . now my problem is i have 155 ain and 45 polid an clip in the middle , plugs look perfect . it runs good for about 2mins then one side cuts out like it ran out of gas just stops putting out power or any sound out of that pipe , and also when its under load like with two pepople on it or when i go up a steep hill it gets super boggy . any ideas . have i put on too small of carbs for my set up or do i need to run a daul petcock or something ,

vent hoses for carbs are clear , checking petcock today . whats is the floats messures is it 16 or 19 and you messure from carb bas were bowl sits to top of float before it pushes down the plunger right

Pull the petcock and clean, if there's a lot of junk might want to clean tank. Check that cap is venting and vent hose is clear. Check all carb vent hoses. Double check float levels.

Around here there are little mud dauber wasps that love holes that size to lay eggs in. banghead

:cheers:

Well I cleaned the petcock and cleaned the carbs and did the floats and found the one carb that was giving me issues the pilot wsas dirty but got it back together and tried it out , ran good for couple mins up to 3rd gear then both cut out like bogged out stop firing. I changhed jetting went to 45 ilots for 48 and went to 148 main jet size. So I don't know if its a stator or coil problem can't put out the spark when big fuel loads go in or not. Still clueless what's going on

Doing some reading on the forums and I guess the ideal jetting for pwk keihens is 160main and 45 polit. And I'm down to 145 and still showing rich. And with my mods I should be at the 160. So I'm thinking my spark is not keeping up when I hit high rpm that I'm just drowning the plugs and it can't keep up to the flow. Correct me if I'm wrong please. I bought a high output stator but it had and exrta wire coming off the coil packs then what was on the orignail stator and wiring. Does this extra wire go some were or can I splice it in with another power wire

if its the right side it might be leaking trans fluid into cyl.did u do a leakdown test?do both plugs look the same?if u switch coil wires will it switch cyl misfire?idid u pull needle and seat and make sure there are no obstructions?