frankiej23

barahonapr

He had an ad up for a cascade chrome and black thumb throttle and some carbs. I almost immediately sent him the 110 for the thumb throttle. He pmd me back and forth until received the money then received one pm the day after and have not heard back from him. No thumb throttle and out 110!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM!!

True but it's kind of weird when he messaged me numerous times foe the money which was sent the same day and then hasn't been on in 4 days..I know when I've sold stuff I let people know especially with there confirmation number ans when it should b there buy I guess that's just me..never had a problem with anyone else..

True but it's kind of weird when he messaged me numerous times foe the money which was sent the same day and then hasn't been on in 4 days..I know when I've sold stuff I let people know especially with there confirmation number ans when it should b there buy I guess that's just me..never had a problem with anyone else..

I agree. Communication is key. All I'm saying is maybe you should have given him a little more time for it to show up before you made a negative feedback post about him. It very well could be in the mail right now, and it could show up Monday or Tuesday. Wouldn't you feel back if it shows up within a reasonable amount of time, but now he has this negative feedback post?