Oct1 first annual atv event @ Texas raceway

jay shafer

Yeah Jay, I did not realize that was you either until later on and I left a little early. I will say that shit was a lot of fun. I love cars, so it is all good. MY son was having a blast too. Cant wait to go back.

gdub its like that every sunday there....but holla at me before u go so i can tell if its worth coming.....but that was by far the biggest grudge fest there......i videoed the whole thing once my bike took a crap on me

Nice seeing u again Jimmy with your two sons with u....I know u was trying like hell to get there on time....i know how it is...hell i was there in town and got there at 430 myself....

we was still working on my brothers turbo cub motor and it still ran like shit....we shipping that bitch to tim mills once and for all....dont send it back this way until it is right....

You right. Seems like I'm always in a rush when it comes to getting to the track.

That sounds like a good idea on the turbo bike. Hopefully it will turn out good. :bolt:

Nice videos, thanks for sharing. B)

Edited by duecebanshees