Oct1 first annual atv event @ Texas raceway

jay shafer

Event being held at Texas Raceway on October 1. Gates open a 3:30 and our first round is at 430 or 5. Events ends at 12 midnight.

Run what you brung and will pulling numbers from a hat....who ever number u pulled thats who u run....NO CLASSES 1st and 2nd place trophy...$15 total for entry and race ladies get in free.....time clocks will be turned off the whole day...protree or unless everybody agree totally we will go full tree....its totally up to us.....If you are in the Dallas Tx area come on out and join us at a great facility and hooking track.....if u need any information u can call me a 4692545671

www.texasraceway.com

3830 kennedale new hope rd, kennedale tx 76060

Event being held at Texas Raceway on October 1. Gates open a 3:30 and our first round is at 430 or 5. Events ends at 12 midnight.

Run what you brung and will pulling numbers from a hat....who ever number u pulled thats who u run....NO CLASSES 1st and 2nd place trophy...$15 total for entry and race ladies get in free.....time clocks will be turned off the whole day...protree or unless everybody agree totally we will go full tree....its totally up to us.....If you are in the Dallas Tx area come on out and join us at a great facility and hooking track.....if u need any information u can call me a 4692545671

www.texasraceway.com

3830 kennedale new hope rd, kennedale tx 76060

Good meeting you Jay (I was the short dude with Tim), that was my first time to an event like that, and man.... I am hooked. Next time I hope I will be able to have my bike out.

Good meeting you Jay (I was the short dude with Tim), that was my first time to an event like that, and man.... I am hooked. Next time I hope I will be able to have my bike out.

Hey DallasGDub,

It was cool meeting you guys. Hopefully you guys will start running some asphalt soon.

We talked for a little while in the pits. I have the aftermarket chassis bike.

Jay it was good seeing you and Tyrone again. Its been to long man. We need to get together more often.

Edited by duecebanshees

Jay I had a great time meeting everyone. Now that I know how things work I will be a little bit more prepared for the next time. I will have at least a jacket and maybe a wheelie bar.

I only got to make one pass but that was better than none at all!!! It did scare the shit out of me when I hit 12 o'clock high coming off the line.

Jay I had a great time meeting everyone. Now that I know how things work I will be a little bit more prepared for the next time. I will have at least a jacket and maybe a wheelie bar.

I only got to make one pass but that was better than none at all!!! It did scare the shit out of me when I hit 12 o'clock high coming off the line.

Hey TNT,

It was nice meeting you and talking. You will have a blast on asphalt.

And like you were saying on saturday night, you can make a couple dune trips a year to get your fix for the sand addiction........ LOL

Im glad u guys had a good time....damn Gdub i been talking to u on and off for the last 4 years and we finally met....i think i was mad a lil bit once my damn tranny took a dump.....my damn carrier spun around in the swingarm and loosen the

chain on that hard launch and i think that what did my tranny in.....tim was asking me if i needed some help putting it in the back of the truck.....i was like naw i got it...tim was like are u sure....i said i got it....tim was like "jay mad as hell"

out of all the days for that bike to do that....it picked that day when all my homies showed up to race.....Like i was telling matt...i was not expecting all of them cars and people there.....that was the MOST crowded it has been all year.....

yea tim get a damn jacket...lol

tim thought they was gonna let him go down the track in a long sleeve shirt....funny as hell

Hey DallasGDub,

It was cool meeting you guys. Hopefully you guys will start running some asphalt soon.

We talked for a little while in the pits. I have the aftermarket chassis bike.

Jay it was good seeing you and Tyrone again. Its been to long man. We need to get together more often.

Nice seeing u again Jimmy with your two sons with u....I know u was trying like hell to get there on time....i know how it is...hell i was there in town and got there at 430 myself....

we was still working on my brothers turbo cub motor and it still ran like shit....we shipping that bitch to tim mills once and for all....dont send it back this way until it is right....

Jay I hope to make it to one of the Events at your Track. Suonds like ya'll had a good time.

Max

We will do it again for sure.....there was a lot of people that came up and told me they really enjoyed watching my friends go down the track....i told them a long time ago it was a shit load of these things running around....lol