suspension re fab

SNT

o almost forgot... Matt what should i do about the back shock it feels like theres a bag of jello holding up my bike.. so bad

It's probably blown out. When you push down on the back of the bike, you should hear the oil in the shock as it moves past the piston. I can either rebuild your stocker, or you can find a used one on ebay or something. Your money is best spent rebuilding yours, though, since you'll know it's practically brand new. Total rebuild, out the door, shipped back to you is $134...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have a bunch of outlaw frame pics I can look for when I get home today and post if you want.

I also know billybobby is an active member on the site and has an outlaw if you needed to inquire about something he may be willing to give pics and or dimensions.

can't believe i havent seen this until now, but very nice. i like it. i have been wanting to do something very similar as soon as i get a duner to work on. maybe my wife's bike can be the tester. i must say though, very brave making the arms solid mount without any camber/cast adjustment options. obviously you can play with the ball joints, but not much. im guess you have done this before because for my first trial run, i will be putting hiems on everything so i can adjust it all til i know where everything should be.

very nice!!!!

I have an LSR axle laying around I'd sell you for a little less than one of the cheapo aftermarket ones, at least you'd get out with a better axle. Shoot me a message if interested. :cheers:

I couldn't find the pics I thought I had of all the aftermarket geo frames, they're probably on my external hd somewhere. If I find them I'll shoot them your way.

Definitely upgrade to the round style carrier, save yourself the headache of the god awful Yamaha chain adjustment.

Good hell man you probably have a good understanding of this but this has been talked about allot and I am pretty sure that's about as far it has gotten. I will take some pics of the rear sub frame and shock mounts for you tonight like I told you I would a while back. No offense I thought it was a pipe dream and had no idea you would get after it this quick. :cheers:

Good hell man you probably have a good understanding of this but this has been talked about allot and I am pretty sure that's about as far it has gotten. I will take some pics of the rear sub frame and shock mounts for you tonight like I told you I would a while back. No offense I thought it was a pipe dream and had no idea you would get after it this quick. :cheers:

Thanks man!!! And thanks all you guys you guys helped me a ton with everythink. I was thinking maybe for my 21st birthday I'd go south maybe glamis or something with my shee. I'd like to go riding with some of you guys for sure!!