Cascade Ports

werner

anyone have a port done by cascade innovations or rode a bike done by them? just picked me up another shee, stock cyl for now. Ive heard lots about Herr and I have a local cat who can hack them pretty good just wondering how cascades stacked up to others on stock cyl stuff.

Nothing against Cascade, they make some awesome parts and I run alot of there parts...But, I would hit up a site sponsor on here for your porting...Wildcard, Fast, Redline, m&m...etc. I didn't even know Cascade did port work, maybe they send it out?!?

I've always delt with Brandon and Shay at Wildcard and I can tell you first hand, they are top notch and their motor work RIPS... :bolt:

Nothing against Cascade, they make some awesome parts and I run alot of there parts...But, I would hit up a site sponsor on here for your porting...Wildcard, Fast, Redline, m&m...etc. I didn't even know Cascade did port work, maybe they send it out?!?

I've always delt with Brandon and Shay at Wildcard and I can tell you first hand, they are top notch and their motor work RIPS... :bolt:

I frequent cascade quite a bit and i have asked them about thier porting and they do it in house themselves. I dont know anyone personally that has a cascade port. Give them a call and ask for Chris. I think he is the one who does the porting. I dont know how extensive thier porting is though (i.e. port timings, triple porting, etc.) I have two sets of cylinders and i was thinking about having cascade do one set and see what happens.