MX banshee? inforum me

SNT

thanks zilla and ddq im a picture kinda guy i allready got new adjustable ball joints. and i was thinking of after market 450r shocks. the shocks will be the most money at one time. thanks again.. man i like the full bore plastic too bad its 800 bucks to my door :(

thanks zilla and ddq im a picture kinda guy i allready got new adjustable ball joints. and i was thinking of after market 450r shocks. the shocks will be the most money at one time. thanks again.. man i like the full bore plastic too bad its 800 bucks to my door :(

If you were to use the newer aftermarket yfz 450r style shock thats 18.25 inches long on long travel style arms (I know that there is no true long travel on the banshee with out serious modding) will that work as good as a long travel shock the same length? Is there a difference between the 18.25 450r's long shock compared to a true long travel shock the same length and so what is it? I don't mean to jack the thread but seems relative.