Thrown off

wgieck

Well I was reading the "horror stories" here, and mine isn't as bad as some I read.

My first time riding my Banshee at Banshee Hill in Winchester Bay, OR, and I was about half way through my day. Getting used to my twist throttle and spanking some 4 strokes pretty good.

Well, I decided to make a lone pass up, just to get some attention. Mind you there was about 15 people sitting around at the time. Well, I took off in second, went to grab third and wouldn't you know it, got TOO MUCH of a grab on the throttle. And right off the back I went, flat on my back. My bike just proceeded up the hill without me until it finally came to a stop.

Not only was I embarassed that I got thrown from my own bike, but I also had to chase it 50 feet up the hill to get back on her. AND I stallled it trying to turn it around.

I never claimed to be graceful.

I ride a twist too.

You have to be up on the tank with your right foot ready for some back brake action

to help settle her down if she gets out of line.

Ya, it happened so quick, I never stood a chance... Get it... "stood"? I crack me up!

• 3 weeks later...

Haha nice. I was sitting at the bottom of banshee two weekends ago on my new banshee( from a mostly stock trx450 to a fire breething 60+ HP banshee). Anyway went to do the lone attention run up. Dropped the hammer in second, and my clutch hand slipped off. Luckily I somehow saved it and only looked lime a partial dumbass. Haha my dad said I looked like I was trying to ride a bull. Haha