this ones for all u mxers

banshee(911)

My buddy has a stock stroke banshee and is in the market for carbs or a single setup...wich is best for moto cross ?his bike has a set of dyno port pipes and stingers mild port and plus 4 timing with ten thousands shaved head its bored 40 over wth vitos superstock pistons

Thanx Ray

From everything I have read regarding this the single carbs main advantages are easier throttle pull and easier tuning. I think if you are trying to squeeze every ounce of hp and tq out of it the dual carbs are the way to go. This seems to be the general consensus I've seen.

• 3 months later...

the longer lever can actually hit the back of your fingers as you hold the bars. i dont like mine and i may remove it and switch to a differnt style or redesign it so it dosent hit my hand..

stock carbs work fine. the pipes suck bawls. get some t-6 or fmf sst's or PC's and then spend ever dolla you can on suspension upgrades. then learn to ride. i would put money on a well tuned BONE STOCK banshee with excellent suspension and a good rider whould whip most of the mx racers i have seen in the days back/

• 1 month later...