Parting my beloved drag bike

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also interested in the tires JD.. Somone needs to hold onto this stuff for ya so when you change your mind.. it wont be far.. lol

LOL, I guess its back to whoopin on 4 strokes with my duner like what got me started in this whole drag game.... Too many things going on in life, I need to sell out.

Ohh, and yea these tires are nice man....

Its an MSR shorty... With brand new motion pro cable. If you wanna try it out call it $45 shipped for it all. Let me know bro.

Bump it up for a great guy. Sorry JD i was hoping you would have said asv good luck with the part out, Let me know if there's anything I can help out with

BUMP... Updated list of what is still available along with more details and pricing. Get the parts while they last.

Side note: I cant believe this J-Arm setup has been for sale for 6 weeks now!! :blink:

Right! if i had a j arm frame i woulda snagged em with the rest of the stuff haha... :cheers: to the guy taking over the for sale forum lol wont be dissapointed with anything here people.

You should come down to Indiana next spring for another Badlands trip.

Yea we might head down, but we had a park open up here which is like 1.5 hours away compared to 4 lol... Pretty much same terrain its called Bundy Hill Offroad.

This is very sad to me JD....... Bump for a great guy/seller........... :cry:

Yea, it sucks.... Just have too much going on and no time to ride anyways.... Welcome to home ownership they say, lol.....

A couple more items added to list guys, check it out!!!

Maaaan if my motor wasn't broke I would be all over that seat and plastic!!!!! <_< Thats some nice stuff you have for sale Jd

Thanks bud, If you want to shoot me an offer... send me a PM. You can come pick them up and save like $150 in shipping so Im willing to hook you up on a deal.... PLUS the parts will stay in Michigan :)