toomy pipes?

codynewman13

i have toomey t3's on my banshee and i was wondering what kind of difference would t5's make? my pipes have a really strong pull up top but i dont have much bottom end and was wondering if i would get alot more from the t5's or if i should just forget toomeys and with rocket r2's that i keep hearing about on here

R2s hands down. Personal experience found the R2s have more power under the curve than T5s, hit right in the same rpm as t5s (5500ish) and pull a lot farther and longer than the T5s could. Plus they look and sound cooler!

Sound better then T5's? Wow maybe i will get a set,

Will they work good with a stock stroke/bore/unported cylinders? I later plan on going with the Serval...

R2s hands down. Personal experience found the R2s have more power under the curve than T5s, hit right in the same rpm as t5s (5500ish) and pull a lot farther and longer than the T5s could. Plus they look and sound cooler!

i would also like to know how they do on stock bore and stroke. all my money allows for awhile are pipes filters and a timing key, later down the road i hope to do a 4mil bigger carbs and porting tho

I ran T-5s on my stock stroke, stock bore, dune port and thought they were a good pipe until I bought a set of R-2s. They are a much, much better pipe you will feel a significant difference and as said before they look and sound amazing. If you plan on going to a 4mil set-up in the future then its a no brainer get the R-2s. You will like them better than the T5s on your current set-up or a 4mil. R-2s for the win.....and you won't look like everyone else with either CPI or Shearers.

You have two choices. Get them directly through Mark Moore (great guy) or take it up the ass with Minkia on ebay.

Mark, great guy...

Minkia, dry fucks you with a hairy nasty wart cock sharing aids, herpes and all other horrid stds...

I think I just shit myself laughing so hard. Yeah agreed deal with Mark he is a cool guy.

You have two choices. Get them directly through Mark Moore (great guy) or take it up the ass with Minkia on ebay.

Mark, great guy...

Minkia, dry fucks you with a hairy nasty wart cock sharing aids, herpes and all other horrid stds...

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Mark Moore m18moore@yahoo.com

Thanks. I pm'd and emailed him. I also gathered from reading that these pipes will require some minor trimming of the front air dams?

Wheat

Edited by Buckwheat