RZ cylinder conversion

Do a search under my name. I did a compete RZ conversion back in 2006 and the quad has been absolutely flawless. Motor work was done by Patriot Racing/MX mods, estimates horse is 72 and torque is around 45lbs. Compared to my other banshee that has almost the exact same mods the RZ is insane to ride.

Mounting all the electonics isn't that difficulte. Put the servo on the right side of the frame up by the ignition coil, battery eliminator on the right side of the aribox on the frame. CDI mounted to the back of the airbox, rectifier and the PV control motor where the current banshee CDI and voltage regulator is held. Clean set up.

You won't be dissapointed.

To be honest, the RZ has great low end but you will need to experment with the external gearing. I use the RZ internal gearing with a 14-41 external gear combo.

Compared to stock gearing on a shee with this set up 1st gear on a RZ feels like between a 1st and a 2nd on the shee. This the same feeling till you get to 6th.

From 5th to 6th the gearing seems close. People say the RZ motor with the Powervalves smooths the power delivery I feel just the opposite. The set up the

Dan at Patriot Racing set up with just flat out rocks. Motor pulls much harder than my other shee. Not mellow at all.

Yaxy

what pipe are you using ?

what carb and jetting?

I'm using stock banshee gear ratio with 15-41 sprocket.

Banshee Tranny Ratios:

1st-- 2.461

2nd-- 1.812

3rd-- 1.500

4th-- 1.250

5th-- 1.045

6th-- 0.875

RZ 350 Tranny Ratios:

1st-- 2.571

2nd-- 1.778

3rd-- 1.318

4th-- 1.083