Selling Drag A-Arms

I have a set of A-arms that were made custom by the guys of Havoc motorsports if you know who they are you know they do everything top notch, these are brand new and have one run on them and thats all they have been used, comes with a arms, all the joints, spindles, and tie rods, Ill be honest i dont know the exact dimensions if he sees these maybe he will chime in. I really dont wanna sell them but heading in a different direction already. They look stock width maybe a little smaller and Look to be about plus 2 or 3 forward, i will find out for sure sorry for now knowing exactly, Im asking 250 shipped for the whole bundle not in a real bind to sell so that price is gunna be firm. They are powdercoated a neon lime green but thats not too hard to change.

d4411c1a.jpg

0c8ba5b0.jpg

595a5d3e.jpg

I have a set of A-arms that were made custom by the guys of Havoc motorsports if you know who they are you know they do everything top notch, these are brand new and have one run on them and thats all they have been used, comes with a arms, all the joints, spindles, and tie rods, Ill be honest i dont know the exact dimensions if he sees these maybe he will chime in. I really dont wanna sell them but heading in a different direction already. They look stock width maybe a little smaller and Look to be about plus 2 or 3 forward, i will find out for sure sorry for now knowing exactly, Im asking 250 shipped for the whole bundle not in a real bind to sell so that price is gunna be firm. They are powdercoated a neon lime green but thats not too hard to

Want to sell the marvins?