first things to check after purchasing banshee?

i thought they looked stock. but im also new so.. i was thinking of taking them off and re painting them with header paint or something, so if i do that ill look for vin numbers or a compay logo or something

Is it possible to get a side view picture and it being kind of up close? Like on the motor and the pipes?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats what gave it away, no stock pipe sits that far out.Plus stock pipes have bends in them like a paul turner pipes. and sit very colse to the motor.you wouldn't be able to really see a stock pipe from the back.LOL And you can get after-market pipes that are black. you can't go off color.

Edited by bansheesrtoys

thats what gave it away, no stock pipe sits that far out.Plus stock pipes have bends in them like a paul turner pipes. and sit very colse to the motor.you wouldn't be able to really see a stock pipe from the back.LOL And you can get after-market pipes that are black. you can't go off color.

i was thinking the same thing when i went and looked at it. but im not and expert so i wasnt sure. what do u mean i cant go off color?

just because they look black don't mean they are stock, after market can be chrome or black

Wait what? I know that....

My t5's are black do i think they are stock? since they are black?, No.........