DMC 916 silencer/mid-pipes

hey bud dont get smart with me.i already have a set as u can see so wtf would i want ur shit for?$60 reinsertion fee???really.i doubt it unless u have outstanding balance which is prob the case,or u should have opened a unpaid item dispute and not got charged if u did.so,no ur not being reasonable,ur a dumbass.hey let me "help" out my hq buddies by charging more,and thats y i chimed in.and if ur selling it here it shouldnt be on ebay.he probably knew u were a pole rider and figured that pipe might have had shit on it from u and decided he didnt want it anymore.good luck with the sale :rotflmao:

X2 on the re-insertion fee. Im a seller on ebay, and thats wrong jacking up the price on the forums considering were all banshee heads. AND eBay takes a percentage along with paypal fee's so you make no sense for jacking the price up for fellow banshee heads. AND you should file an unpaid case to get the listing fee back. There is no way they charged you 60$ for no reason. People like you who are in it for getting over on people shouldn't be allowed to even own a banshee. Sorry but im with volc he has every right to air you out. and plus i seen your pipes they looked pretty shitty if you ask me.

posts mean nothing... never bothered with forums till i wanted to find certain items but again posts mean nothing just because what i stated is sound doesn't mean you have to get mad and find any reason too talk non sense =/

so your second post to this forum is to bust my balls on something that we have established as a error in judgement on my part? yes 150 shipped to NY....

• 3 weeks later...