Anybody running one of these fancy vented airbox lids from EHS?

Just curious, I searched EHS and EHS airbox and came up with nothing. I'm leaving my lid and snorkel on regardless because I ride muddy and wet areas so I need as much splash protection as possible.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/EHS-Racing-banshee-air-box-yamaha-airbox-Outerwears-/120355111779?pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c05b94363

Guys that ride the dunes: banshees weren't made for mud buy a 4x4.

Ok now ill tell you what I think cause I also ride in muddy wet places. I cut every bit of plastic off my stock airbox lid that I could but still be able to use the clamps and put an Outerwear on. To tell you my opinion it works "ok" as far as keeping mud out but its far from water proof. That being said that box on eBay looks sweet. Get it, try it , and let me know how I works!

And chicks weren't made for 14 inches either but that doesn't stop us from at least trying now does it lol?

I'm actually having my own machined from some drawings I made that should flow about 50% more than what the EHS piece does. Once I get everything sorted out correctly and get it made I'll be sure to post up some pics.