Trinity Stage IV Pipes

Got a set of Trinity Stage IV Pipes & Silencers. The right side pipe hanger need some repair but should be an easy fix (see picture), but has been re-drilled and mounted up just fine on a bike that I parted out. Silencers have fresh packaging in the with no ride time on it. Pipes do show some wear that can be polished out, price is cheap including the shipping. If you interested please PM. I accept Paypal. Thanks

Price - $200 shipped

DSCF0262.jpg

DSCF0263.jpg

DSCF0264.jpg

DSCF0265.jpg

DSCF0266.jpg

The international dip's laws and rules do not apply in this forum people should know that by now :jesterlaugh:

Got a set of Trinity Stage IV Pipes & Silencers. The right side pipe hanger need some repair but should be an easy fix (see picture), but has been re-drilled and mounted up just fine on a bike that I parted out. Silencers have fresh packaging in the with no ride time on it. Pipes do show some wear that can be polished out, price is cheap including the shipping. If you interested please PM. I accept Paypal. Thanks

Price - $200 shipped

DSCF0262.jpg

DSCF0263.jpg

DSCF0264.jpg

DSCF0265.jpg

DSCF0266.jpg

ha do you want my pipes....