Carbs and 4 mil top end

I have a set of 35mm pwk keihin Carbs for sale, no cable, no intake, used but not by me. Got them from another member on a good deal but never used them and don't need them. Stickin with my 34s. Sold as is, pics upon request. 250 shipped

I have a set of 65mm drag ported 4mil cyls with pistons, rings, pin, and shaved head. Cyls have about 8hours on them. 4mil crank also has 8hours. Pics upon request. Top end still on the bike. Complete top end 1300 plus shipping.

I also have a set of chrome CPI inflames, some rust/chipping on the inside of pipes, can't see when mounted. No dings. Great pipes. 400 plus ride.

I'll sell top end and Carbs for 1400 as a package.

I'll sell top end, Carbs, and pipes for 1700 as a package.

No rush to sell so don't low ball me. Please keep the bogus comments to yourself if ya don't like the prices. Pm offers if you think it's reasonable.

Any questions or need pics, pm me your cell and I'll send the pics.

Thanks for lookin guys!

Lol, i really trying to keep my mouth shut on this post, but i cant do it. u can do a 4 mil cub top end for less than what yur askin for stk cyls ported for 4 mil. All i can say not to b disrespectful bud but youll b in need of luck to sell those !

Yup that would be the iPhones wonderful spell check.

And 250 shipped for great condition CPI pipes? Like was that serious?

There not great condition b/c you said "some rust/chipping on the inside of pipes" NO ONE is going to pay $400 for some pipes that show wear and improper care of them. If they were mint with just some bluing then yea they would be worth the $400. $250 shipped is my offer.