Found another dead beat from eBay "dingusg"

Rotax Raptor

I just sold a pvl on eBay to "dingusg" from Naples, FL. He paid the buy it now price 3 days before the auction ended. The next day he sent me a message and asked if the pvl was like it came from the factory. My reply was its all there , it works fine and ill ship once paid. He sent me 3 more messages asking the same thing and the last one said I'm waiting for your answer before I payand left his number. I replied to all of them. The next day I sent a text to him and told him I worked at 3 so if he wanted it shipped he needed to pay. He replied I'm not by a computer now but I'll be by one soon. At 1:39 pm he sent a text saying he paid. I said, I work at 3 but I'll try to go by my shop and package it and ship if I have time. I couldn't do it so I shipped it the next morning.

This guy came unglued about not shipping an hour after he paid. He sent text after text calling me a lazy old man, fucking ass and on and on.

Today I got a notice from eBay saying he opened a dispute. He claimed I called him and told him the pvl was rusty and I didn't think it would work but, I'll send it anyway. Sounds pretty stupid right. He wrote lie after lie on the eBay dispute.

Anyway, if dingusg, aka Dick smoker bids on something or uses buy it now cancel his ass.

If anyone knows if he is on here, you should post his screen name. Or, I hope he's stupid enough to reply.

Make sure you get the product back before refunding money. Someone pulled a similar stunt with me a few years ago wanting a refund for a polished SBF intake manifold (Victor JR. single plane) said it was trash and all. It was beautiful. Anyway he requested a refund and said he would "throw it out" since it was junk... right, he wanted it for free. I had pictures of it and that is what saved me. Good luck man!