Need some info

Hpibajajumper

I have a bone stock 2004 banshee and i am currently set up for dirt running. i want to run in the sand but i dont plan on doing a sand only machine. i want to be able to run dirt then to play in the sand just bolt on sand tires and go. What size paddles should i get? I might plan on getting a bore kit later. For the sand should i run with the stock front tires or get sand ribs for it? I also need to know what the db level is on the stock exhaust if possible.

I have a bone stock 2004 banshee and i am currently set up for dirt running. i want to run in the sand but i dont plan on doing a sand only machine. i want to be able to run dirt then to play in the sand just bolt on sand tires and go. What size paddles should i get? I might plan on getting a bore kit later. For the sand should i run with the stock front tires or get sand ribs for it? I also need to know what the db level is on the stock exhaust if possible.

On a completely stock Banshee run either 8 paddle haulers, or, my personal favorite: ITP Sand Stars. I had a great time on my sand stars, and they hooked up great. You will be fine with your stock front tires, but if you have no budget, get some dual rib sand tires. Again, I like the Sand Star front tires.

I'm not sure what the DB level of a stock banshee is, but they are one of the quietest bikes, stock. As far as I know, there is nowhere in the US that will prevent you from riding a stock banshee due to noise levels. :cheers: