2002 Blaster w/extras

I know I don't post here much but I have 100% feedback on ebay (intimidator1966) for reference.

I have a 02 Blaster, recent top and bottom end with new wiesco crank, bearings and gaskets, Full FMF pipe with pc2 silencer, stock jetted carb, Uni air filter, 03+ front disk brakes , 03+ hood and headlight, DG alloy series nerfs, Custom stainless steel engine/frame skid, alum swinger skid, Banshee rear hubs, 10' ITP alum rear wheels with almost new 20x10x10 fast trekkers, WORKING rear brakes, Raptor 250 heel guards, Custom UM racing front bumper, Tors removed and idle screw installed, 1' handle bar risers, Vitos oil block off. There is probably more but I am forgetting.

Some pics do not show the nerfs or heel guards but they are on

$1500 or will trade+cash for a raptor 660

IMG_2515.jpg

IMG_2518.jpg

Want to sell soon

Thanks

Justin

Pm me here for details or more pics

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry didn't show on my mobile phone version. Do you have title. How far are you from Nyc?

Started the App for a title waiting to hear back from the state. I can Guarantee its not stolen. Here is the Vin if you want to check. JY43JM0392C040055

My in laws live in north jersey about 15 min outside NYC. From reading its over 3 hrs.

Nets weren't on yet

IMG_2523.jpg

IMG_2524.jpg

IMG_2520.jpg

And that white plastic wasn't peeled off the stainless when I took the pic either.

After the FMF was installed. Brand new silencer with a used header.

mms_picture8.jpg

Let me know if ya need more or specific ones.

And just being curious what would your offer be?

Thanks

Justin