Parking Brake Switch Delete?

Unplugged it from the sensor on the Perch, and it runs like shit. Am I supposed to unplug it from somewhere else?

CUT the green/yellow wire in the bike harness at the plug for the CDI box- make sure you cut it on the bike harness side of the plug as close as possible to the plug. This will keep the wire from shorting to ground and activating the rev limiter.

Edited by bansheesandrider

just unplug the tors box...

TORS box has nothing to do with the rev limiter. The rev limiter is contained in the CDI box, and the TORS has it's own box, the rev limiter will make the bike run like crap while the TORS will usually just make the bike not run at all. The only thing in common between the TORS and the rev limiter is that they both connect to the black chassis ground wire.

TORS box has nothing to do with the rev limiter. The rev limiter is contained in the CDI box, and the TORS has it's own box, the rev limiter will make the bike run like crap while the TORS will usually just make the bike not run at all. The only thing in common between the TORS and the rev limiter is that they both connect to the black chassis ground wire.

Yes, you are correct. for some reason i was thinking it was routed through the tors. Brain fart on my end,