atc 250r with cr500 engine

up for sale is a atc 250r with a cr500 engine on it far as i know the engine is stock it has a outboard starter that comes with it it has a extended swingarm its been lowered and struted down the water pump houseing on the clutch cover is cracked but it still starts and runs fine it has a fmf exhaust on it with a dg silencer it still have all the plastic and is in real good shape the rear is shaved on it good seat cover it has a smooth buff front tire on it its alot of fun to ride but im gettin out of the sport and dont need it anymore i will take 1200 obo for it u can call or text 606 269 8231 anytime or call 606 622 2302 befor 12pm and after 10am thanx for lookin and i will post pics up tommorow

up for sale is a atc 250r with a cr500 engine on it far as i know the engine is stock it has a outboard starter that comes with it it has a extended swingarm its been lowered and struted down the water pump houseing on the clutch cover is cracked but it still starts and runs fine it has a fmf exhaust on it with a dg silencer it still have all the plastic and is in real good shape the rear is shaved on it good seat cover it has a smooth buff front tire on it its alot of fun to ride but im gettin out of the sport and dont need it anymore i will take 1200 obo for it u can call or text 606 269 8231 anytime or call 606 622 2302 befor 12pm and after 10am thanx for lookin and i will post pics up tommorow

this is all i can get to upload right now but i can email better pics or text em to ya and i am located in barbourville ky

post-31327-0-23370400-1313033991_thumb.jpg

Edited by banshee_drag03