10 mil pipes

Joejr915

I would talk to the pipe bilder that has the most records

Based on that...there would only be one pipe builder....

I've ran Shearer for a long time, used CPI and now I have Snipers (even though I sold my bike, I kept the pipes).

My good buddy has my motor and my old pipes actually. Maybe I'll get a side by side comparison this year....

Ban421... That's 100% subjective.

Each builder has their own preference...

Based on that...there would only be one pipe builder....

I've ran Shearer for a long time, used CPI and now I have Snipers (even though I sold my bike, I kept the pipes).

My good buddy has my motor and my old pipes actually. Maybe I'll get a side by side comparison this year....

Ban421... That's 100% subjective.

Each builder has their own preference...

ET slips would be good if all pipes tested are tuned in and geared accordingly, the only good thing about the dyno is it reads the air/fuel ratio and the tuneup is not in question.

ET slips would be good if all pipes tested are tuned in and geared accordingly, the only good thing about the dyno is it reads the air/fuel ratio and the tuneup is not in question.

I agree...ET AND being able to back that ET up is where it's at.

Unless you have a dyno at the track you're actually running at on the given day you're running, a dyno is good for comparing mod to mod and getting a baseline for a motor.

I don't put any faith in the dyno queens that don't back it up at a known track...against other known builders.

• 5 weeks later...

Jason Menz's n/a 397 Cub is faster than any 10 Mil Cub or similar size motor that I'm aware of, p/a or n/a. So if a 10 Mil Cub does have a record, it's not as fast as his 3.58. If anyone knows of any Cub running faster than that let us know.

As far as pipes, that depends on the porting. I have a 10 mil that loves BB CPIs and one that loves SB Shearers.