Power Punch 2 Cycle Oil

So I've been using this oil I found at Napa in Washington State called Power Punch Smokeless 2 Cycle Oil and so far so good. The only problem is I have nothing to compare it to since I just got my Shee. I've been running it at a 40:1 just using 92 octane fuel. Anyway I just wanted to know if anyone else has heard of it and has anything to say about it.. I'm headin to Florence OR for a week tomorrow to ride hard and just wanted to make sure its ok for my bike!

Here's a link to Power Punch's site:

My link

Any thoughts or suggestions on what I should run shout it out! I'm a bit of a noob :)

I've always wondered how many people run two cycle marine oil. Power punch has been around for as long as I can remember. They were never big with anything other than marine applications, I thought.

It makes sense, if you think about it. Some of these two stroke marine engines run at 6500+RPM for LONG periods of time. They better use some damn good oil!

all marine oil is also certified to work and work well. Full synthetic marine is amazing stuff, most 2 stroke marine engines in jet ski's were also power valved and need a specific oil that wont gumm up PV's at all. Some of the engines will rev really high for long periods of time also using ANY tcw3 certified oil will result in a well protected motor' Usually a gallon of marine is not to bad in $$$ sometimes i can even find the good synthetic on closeout for next to nothing. These certified oils seperate from the fuel much better once inside the motor and usually will leave an oily film on everything.. It is obvious how well an oil works when you have to split the motor and you are poring out raw oil from the insides. instead of a dry gummy film thats just stuck on the piston in spots.

Most all atv/ dirtbike oils are NOT certified..

all marine oil is also certified to work and work well full synthetic marine is amazing stuff most 2 stroke marine engines in jet ski's were also power valved and need a specific oil that wont gumm up PV's at all some of the engines will rev really high for long periods of time also useing ANY tcw3 certified oil will result in a well protected motor and usally a gallon of marine is not to bad in $$$ sometimes i can even find the good synthetic on closeout for next to nothing. these certified oils seperate from the fuel much better once inside the motor and usually will leave an oily film on everything.. it is obvious how well an oil works when you have to split the motor and you are poring out raw oil from the insides. instead of a dry gummy film thats just stuck on the piston in spots.

most all atv/ dirtbike oils are NOT certified..

Holy run-on sentences Cameron.

I've ran marine 2-stroke oil through my banshee before in desperate times when i was out of my other 2-stroke oil. It's what i had for my boat laying around and it takes an hour drive to the nearest ATV shop to get good 2-stroke oil. I don't remeber the what the marine oil was called but the guy at the boat shop said it was some good stuff.

Hey thanks for the input guys, sounds like Power Punch is some good stuff! Everyone I've talked to about it here in Oregon says its some of the best stuff you can get and that they have a hell of a time keeping it in stock! So i bought every bottle they had! haha It's also fairly priced especially when compared to stuff like Redline (53 bucks a gallon LMFAO) Power punch is half the price!

Anyways I'll be runnin Power Punch in my shee probably forever.. I've been riding HARD all week and the bike has run great!

That's great info , never thought about marine oil before . I've had nothing but great results from Maxima Super M synthetic , it's a racing formula , low smoke properties and is very reasonable in price . I'll stick with it , but in a pinch I now know a good safe alternative