Need 6" extended swingarm

I am working on a 2003 Banshee and the swingarm looks like it was cut and extended. It has now busted in the axel junction/adjustment are on the flat plates. Anyway, I think its time to get a custom built swingarm that can hold up to the abuse of the sand dunes and the beast of an engine this thing has. Any suggestions?

I am working on a 2003 Banshee and the swingarm looks like it was cut and extended. It has now busted in the axel junction/adjustment are on the flat plates. Anyway, I think its time to get a custom built swingarm that can hold up to the abuse of the sand dunes and the beast of an engine this thing has. Any suggestions?

Definitely hit up John at JL Engineering. He does incredible work, fast turnaround, and you can't beat his customer service.

I agree with Matt, JL Engineering does do awesome work.

I personally prefer and run a Stellar swingarm and couldn't be happier. http://www.stellarmachineandperformance.com/

Either way they are both site sponsors here and both do great work. I'm not sure if JL offers a round tube swingarm design, but Stellar does and I love the way they look. All personal preference though.

• 5 months later...

build one...i will post a pick of how to but we do it all the time

swinger.jpg

cut on the orange line...put a piece of steel between however long you want to extended it weld it up and and paint it

It's alot more serious then just cutting and welding there you have to fabricate it measure everything cause even being off just the slightest you are going to feel it everything pretty much has to be dead on.

:headbang: Stellar all the way! :notworthy: