AdrenalineJunky's

Well i purchased a set of supposidly nice shocks from AdrenalineJunky's The shocks did not ship for 5 days oh i dont have your address well you got my money which meant you got my address. Paypal Finally got the shocks no lower bushings rusty springs and no response from seller WELL HERE A BIG FUCK YOU PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT

IPE AND SMOKE IOT

ReallY??? Quick to run someone down on the negative feedback, WOW! I explained the delay in shipping to you. You were supposed to have gotten them tuesday so dont know why you said you just got them yesterday. I didn't have your address on the paypal page thx. Half never show on there fyi. Anyways I told you bushings were there but my wife shipped them and I would double check to make sure they didnt fall out. Thats not a "NO RESPONSE". I told you they were good working shocks in good condition which they were. People have seen the shocks as I have pics posted of them for sale. Rusty springs? I sold this guy a pair of good condition shocks that work with no problems for $60 shipped to Cali. Shipping was a little over $20 so I sold them at arouns $40 to help someone out as I didn't need them. Obviously he wanted a brand new pair for nothing and then quick to jump the gun and badmouth. I have parted my entire bike out including engine components and not 1 problem. I will be happy ro post a pic of these so called terrible shocks.

alongfortheride - what were you expecting for ~$40 ?

it would be next to impossible to find a set of USED shocks without some of the paint rubbed/chipped off the springs, you are overreacting about that in my opinion, they dont look bad at all, there is MUCH worse out there

most important is that they function correctly, remember these arnt rebuild able, so there is a lifespan , the springs can be painted if you are really concerned with those little tiny chips

the only legit beef it sounds like you have are the missing bushings, which you obviously need in order to install and run them on your bike

Edited by Michael Jackson

alongfortheride - what were you expecting for ~$40 ?

it would be next to impossible to find a set of USED shocks without some of the paint rubbed/chipped off the springs, you are overreacting about that in my opinion, they dont look bad at all, there is MUCH worse out there

most important is that they function correctly, remember these arnt rebuild able, so there is a lifespan , the springs can be painted if you are really concerned with those little tiny chips

the only legit beef it sounds like you have are the missing bushings, which you obviously need in order to install and run them on your bike

I thought I was helping the dude out. I was going to look in my building to see if they fell out by some chance. But in all honesty now, I could care less.

I thought I was helping the dude out. I was going to look in my building to see if they fell out by some chance. But in all honesty now, I could care less.

First off the shocks have a little more rust than those however THE SHOCKS ARE NOT USEABLE WITHOUT BUSHINGS. Like i said I have a bike that needed a set of stock shocks because i do not have any. That would mean i need bushings. Ill be more than happy to send them back for a refund. I have pmed you twice with no response however posting on here definatly got a response. now didnt it

First off the shocks have a little more rust than those however THE SHOCKS ARE NOT USEABLE WITHOUT BUSHINGS. Like i said I have a bike that needed a set of stock shocks because i do not have any. That would mean i need bushings. Ill be more than happy to send them back for a refund. I have pmed you twice with no response however posting on here definatly got a response. now didnt it

I got 1 pm from you in which I responded through email. They went from rusted out springs to a little more rust now? I told you i'd look for the bushings in the pm and I intended on it. You wasted no time at all getting on the negative feedback. Not even an entire day. I also told you I worked 2nd shift. If I hadnt been off work I would probably just now be looking at the pm. Was there any openings in packaging? I ask this because they were supposed to be to you tuesday and you messaged me wednesday so was thinking maybe they had came out in packaging or something or they had to mess with it. They were there when I brought them in house. The wife wrapped them here in the house and no bushings laying in the house.

I got 1 pm from you in which I responded through email. They went from rusted out springs to a little more rust now? I told you i'd look for the bushings in the pm and I intended on it. You wasted no time at all getting on the negative feedback. Not even an entire day. I also told you I worked 2nd shift. If I hadnt been off work I would probably just now be looking at the pm. Was there any openings in packaging? I ask this because they were supposed to be to you tuesday and you messaged me wednesday so was thinking maybe they had came out in packaging or something or they had to mess with it. They were there when I brought them in house. The wife wrapped them here in the house and no bushings laying in the house.

The point being is I am in the same boat I was before no useable shocks and I am out 60.00. I never recieved your email nor a pm response. If you wanna actually make it right that would be great. I would be willing to change my opinion however at this moment i have a 60.00 paperweight.

Like I said i'll look for the bushings but I know they didn't fall out here. You got a nice used, good working condition set of shocks for $40. I have no use for them thats why I sold them so cheap. You wanna spend $20 more to ship them back? I would think you could get some used bushings for less than that. You would have then paid $40 in shipping which is equal to what you paid for the shocks. I'm sure for what you paid for them you can sell them. It just sounds like you expected brand new shocks for nothing imo. If I do find bushings which I highly doubt I will ship them.