Prodigal Son Coating- Powder coating/Media blasting

Hello, everyone.

I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Blake, and I run a powder coating and media blasting business here in Oak Grove, MO. -20 mins. E. of Chiefs Stadium-

I recently blasted and coated Bkm2006's frame and swing-arm and the guy is really happy from what I can tell! haha

Look forward to helping everyone out here!

-Blake

wish you guys were closer.. But.. maybe you can educate some of us on what to look for in some shops local to us.

Welcome to the HQ

Hi, I appreciate that. :)

Here is an organization that I am a member of. Below is a link that will help you find custom powder coaters in your area.

http://www.powdercoating.org/member_list.php?id=5

• 3 weeks later...

Just picked up my parts today from Blake and man oh man are they nice. Guy has the best equipment there is and is a super nice dude to boot. Super happy with the outcome, price and customer service. Super fast and done right. ill have a new 95 when its all back together. Thanks again and keep watching for a build thread soon. Thanks Blake!

Just picked up my parts today from Blake and man oh man are they nice. Guy has the best equipment there is and is a super nice dude to boot. Super happy with the outcome, price and customer service. Super fast and done right. ill have a new 95 when its all back together. Thanks again and keep watching for a build thread soon. Thanks Blake!

No problem, man. Glad you like the parts!

-Blake

Sucks I just left Missouri not to long ago and now in Georgia. Checked out that site but still can't find a place ..any help u can give me would help. Thanks man

You can search for custom coaters in your area below. Good luck.

http://www.powdercoating.org/member_list.php?id=5