Pipe help for a new shee owner

Hello all, as a pround new shee owner, I am trying to identify the pipes that are on my bike. Please excuse any stupid questions I may ask at first, but I'm a quick study and will only ask a few. The pipes coming from the engine are FMF fatties but the tail pipes have no markings at all and look a bit different from what I've been seeing. If the pipes all come as one and if it has FmF fatties out the back too, then someone please tell me I'm stupid. I'm on my iPhone and haven't figured out how to upload pics yet but I'm working on it, sorry. Thanks for your help, and I look forward to riding with some of you guys/gals sometime!

After reading various threads and looking at FMF's site, ( which I should have done in the first place!) I pulled my own head out off my ass and answered my own question. That said is there a member or a place someone could recommend in the DFW area that could help determine what mods have/have not been done to my new baby. Sorry for the Stupid first post, but do I at least get points for catching it before someone lit me up for asking a stupid question???

Welcome to BHQ !!

The only stupid question is one that is not asked. (usually) I had to ask questions after mud son flipped his into a mud hole. Come to find out it's a 4mil stroker, long rod. 2mil head spacer as opposed to cylinder spacers or stroker domes. Altough if you ask a question that might be found by using search funtion or manually looking and reading , you may get flamed a little. :cheers: