Jetting help please

Been going through a rebuild that has been giving me problems since day 1. I believe my problem is the jetting now. My bike falls on its face at the top. It wants to kick into the power but it wont. It gets to sounding like a ping then it seems as if I have a rev limiter. I went from 158 to 155 to 150 on the main and it seems as if progress is happening. I don't know what lean or rich sound like for the most part I have been learning as I go for the last 2 years. I was hoping to find a good YouTube video of examples but no luck

Mild drag port/ bored over 20/ stock stroke

Pwk 28s 150 mains 48 pilot middle notch in needle

600 ft above sea level

T5s

K&n pods

(Tors and parking brake removed)

Been going through a rebuild that has been giving me problems since day 1. I believe my problem is the jetting now. My bike falls on its face at the top. It wants to kick into the power but it wont. It gets to sounding like a ping then it seems as if I have a rev limiter. I went from 158 to 155 to 150 on the main and it seems as if progress is happening. I don't know what lean or rich sound like for the most part I have been learning as I go for the last 2 years. I was hoping to find a good YouTube video of examples but no luck

Mild drag port/ bored over 20/ stock stroke

Pwk 28s 150 mains 48 pilot middle notch in needle

600 ft above sea level

T5s

K&n pods

(Tors and parking brake removed)

I'm no expert when it comes to jetting I Think am about 400 ft above sea level. Your mains seem small to me. Im running a 290 main and a 30 pilot. Needle in the middle. 2 and half turns out on my fuel/air screws. Full FMF pipes. Port job and K&N no lid. Dont know if it will help.

I just replaced the whole electrical system besides the stator. Flywheel was replaced when I bought it and I just replaced the cdi/wire harness/coil/and plugs. I have checked the stator and other electrical components with a multimeter and it read out fine in between the appropriate ranges. I will run the tests again though.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

float levels?sounds like its running out of fuel if its pinging before top.good fuel flow?clogged inline filter???tors brain disconnected not just carbs?x2 pick up gap too.