+4 Roundhouse swingarm, Slingshot Lock-up and Stock take-off's

I have a black rectangle tube +4 swingarm that is in decent shape. I dont know if it is paint or powdercoat. It does have a couple small chips in it but overall it looks alright. $175 shipped

Gigot Performance slingshot lock-up, I got this from another member and did not end up using it. $150 shipped.

Factory heel guards (plastic and metal parts) took off immediatly they are in perfect shape. $45 shipped.

Factory head lights, the connector plug was removed and the waffle mesh(lense protector) was cut off the front of the lights. $20 shipped.

Factory air box with Pro Design adapter and Uni 2 Stage foam filter. $35 shipped.

Stock '05 crank, has 3 years of use. There was nothing wrong with it I just wanted the 4mil. $75 shipped.

Tribal flame grill insert, stainless steel. $20 shipped.

Factory '05 Front shocks and A-arms. All in decent shape. Ball joints are good. silver arms and springs. $75 shipped.

Factory Effex gripper seat cover, cover only. $20 shipped.

Black Alba nerf bars in great shape. These look like new. I only ran them in the sand once or twice. I don't think I have the mounting bolts, but I'll look. $70 shipped.

I think that is about it, I will check and see if I have anything else when I get home and I get some pictures up as soon as I can.

I will get pictures of everything posted up when I get home from work this afternoon.

I'll take these parts

-Factory heel guards (plastic and metal parts) took off immediatly they are in perfect shape. $45 shipped.

-Factory air box with Pro Design adapter and Uni 2 Stage foam filter. $35 shipped.

If you do not sell these let me know I'm also interested Factory '05 Front shocks and A-arms. All in decent shape. Ball joints are good. silver arms and springs. $75 shipped.

Please email pics and your pay pal to carlcidortiz@yahoo.com

Edited by carlcidortiz

Alright guys, here are the pictures. I forgot to mention the shipping included only covers the 48 states. If the shipping costs are higher to get things out of the states prices will need to be negotiated. All of the prices are negotiable.

+4 swingarm and a factory swingarm that is painted black.

CIMG0555.jpg

CIMG0556.jpg

CIMG0557.jpg

CIMG0558.jpg

A-arms and shocks, there is a little rust on the arms and springs. there are 2 caps missing and one of the upper arms is missing a bushing.

CIMG0551.jpg

CIMG0552.jpg

CIMG0554.jpg

CIMG0553.jpg

Heal guards

CIMG0550.jpg

Grill

CIMG0561.jpg

Nerf Bars

CIMG0560.jpg

CIMG0559.jpg

Slingshot lockup