Ported Cylinders, 3+1 A-arms, Elka Fully Adjustable Shocks & Much More

I have an entire banshee I want to part out and everything is in working order except the bottom end. I shifted from 2-3rd too fast and when I dropped the clutch I heard gears grinding. It could be the shift fork or it could be worse.

I will be adding pictures as soon as possible but want to get a list of parts so I can see if anyone is interested.

-3+1 Full Flight A-arms (charcoal) These were purchased new less than 10 rides ago. Everything but tie rods included. The tie rod ends will be included. 350

-Elka Full Adjustable front shocks valved for 3+1 and 175pounds. 750

-Stock length round house swingarm with carrier. In good shape. 400

-.20 over aggressive trail ported stock stroke cylinders. Powdercoated neon green. Need to be bored or honed. Don't want to get rid of these so the price is 450 firm. Ported by herrjugsracing

-Bottom end that won't shift out of first. Crank spins freely. New clutch discs, pancake bearing, billet impellar, adjustable timing plate, new stator and flywheel. 700 plus shipping. 100$ give or take.

-I have 2 single 35mm carb kits. Not just the carbs the entire kit from reeds to filter. Asking $225 a piece or both for $375

-95 swingarm in good shape - make offer

-95 a-arms completely rebuilt good to go. Never used since rebuilt. - 100

I have the frame and the rest of the parts for sale but don't want to sell unless you make an offer with shipping included.

I also have a 2003 kx125 frame, front forks and clamps, gas tank and seat I will sell dirt cheap. I also have a bottom end that got water logged and is stuck and most likely rusted, however the clutch, parts, and stator are in great shape. Will work out a deal if you can pick it up.

I live in Northern Va and will give fair shipping prices. My names cody and call 703-297-5964 if you have any questions or you can just message me. I can send pictures by phone today if anyone needs pictures quick.